Montana Tech Student Emergency Fund

Montana Tech Student Emergency Fund


Is my contribution tax-deductible?

Yes! All philanthropic contributions to the Montana Tech Foundation are tax-deductible as prescribed by law.

Will I receive a receipt for my contribution?

Yes! The Montana Tech Foundation will send you a receipt for your contribution shortly after you make your gift.

When will my credit card be charged?

Your credit card is charged immediately upon finalizing your gift on the site.

Do I have to give online?

No you can contact the Montana Tech Foundation 406-496-4271 and we can help you process your gift and it will still count towards the project’s total.

Who should I contact with questions about my contribution?

Call Shannon at 406-496-4271 or email

Are international donations accepted?

Yes, the institution accepts international gifts via credit card or check. You can call 406-496-4271 or mail to: The Montana Tech Foundation, 1300 W. Park Street, Butte, MT 59701

What is the Montana Tech Foundation's Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number?

The Montana Tech Foundation’s Tax ID Number is 81-0250363.