Montana Tech is place for opportunity and innovation, where determined doers thrive. Montana tech athletics is committed to providing transformative experiences for our students while striving for excellence across all programs.
Our goal is to enrich and expand our programs and facilities while delivering the one on one attention and family environment that is a hallmark for Montana Tech.
As we look forward, we are excited to embrace growth and are driven to provide a champion experience for our student athletes, our campus, our fans and our Butte community.
We are committed to building a strong legacy for Digger Athletics and we invitee you to help us with a gift to the Digger Annual Fund, which provides support for our students and coaches, and gives us the ability to invest in our programs and grow Digger Athletics.
Last year alone, our student athletes truly walked the walked and put the “student” in student-athlete bringing home multiple Academic All-Conference honors for the 2021-2022 seasons including:
- 44 in Football (leader in the conference)
- 9 in Volleyball
- 11 in Women's Basketball (leader in the conference)
- 6 in Men's Basketball
- 7 in Men's Golf (leader in the conference)
- 2 in Women's Golf
- 4 in Men's Cross Country
- 4 in Women's Cross Country
- 5 in Women's Track & Field
In addition, your support for Digger Athletics helped return unprecedented results in 2021-2022 including:
- Montana Tech Director of Athletics Matt Stepan was named Frontier Conference AD of the Year
- Women’s Track & Field wins Conference Championship in the program’s first year
- Becca Richtman was named the Women's Track Athlete of the Year by the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) for the 2022 NAIA Outdoor Track & Field season
- Men’s Basketball wins Frontier Conference Championship for first time since 1999
- Sindou Diallo and Caleb Bellach are named NAIA All-Americans
- Sean Ramsbacher is named Frontier Conference Men’s Golfer of the Year
- Oredigger Football leads the NAIA in attendance
- Oredigger Volleyball advances to the NAIA Women’s Volleyball Championships for the fourth time in six years
- Women’s Cross-Country finishes 11that NAIA National Championship out of 36 teams
We cannot achieve OUR goals without YOU and your continued support. Join today and make a lasting impact for all to be proud of with a gift to the Digger Annual Fund!
For additional information on the Digger Annual Fund, please contact Tommy Heppler, Associate Director of Athletic Development at email@example.com or Montana Tech Athletics Director Matt Stepan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider making a gift to the Digger Annual Fund and spread the word! Share this project on social media, by email and tell your friends!